Words. They can have monumental impact or do absolutely nothing at all. When it comes to advertising, the words you use can mean the difference in having another Swiss bank account or a crumbled empire.
The thing is, no one will pay attention to the words you use unless they are genuinely interested in what you have to offer. And even if someone is genuinely interested, you have to grab them by the collar and keep’em reading!
How is that done?
By digging deep into the mind of your ideal customer… figuring out the discussion that is already going on inside their heads… and then entering that dialogue as a welcome guest.
Successful advertising is about getting the right people’s attention and continuing a conversation that is already familiar to them.
Having that conversation is an art. And it takes a special kind of artist to bring a powerfully persuasive conversation to your advertising…
A copywriter crafts the sales messages that hit your prospect’s hot buttons and stimulates their impulse to take a desired action. This master salesman will ethically persuade your ideal prospects to snatch up your offer by speaking directly to their desires, fears, and questions.
If you’re here and still reading this, that means you are looking for that special kind of artist and…
I’m going to be your favorite new go-to guy!
Hi! My name is John Robertson. As a direct response copywriter, I have written compelling sales messages that have made my clients thousands upon thousands of dollars over the years.
My clients have ranged from internet start-ups and entrepreneurs, to non-profit organizations and large corporations. And the writing I provided those clients, actually makes them money… you see, I don’t just fill blank pages with meaningless words.
When I accept someone as a client, I totally immerse myself in their business. I strive to understand what they do, their product, perfect audience, and competition… inside and out.
Only then do I begin to write. As a result, my words read like a best friend is talking directly to your target audience… making them hungry for what you have to offer.
Here are some of the types of documents I craft
as a direct response copywriter…
- Direct response sales letters (online and off)
- Product descriptions
- Landing Pages
- Squeeze Pages
- Email marketing
- All sorts of internet ads
- Special reports
- White papers
Is your project different than what I just listed?
Tell me about it when you fill out the form at the bottom of the page and I’ll let you know if I may be of service to you.
I’m sure you’d like to see some samples…
But, I haven’t quite had the chance to work on the portfolio side of this site just yet.
Until then, here’s a letter I personally wrote and mailed for a business my father and I have… This direct response sales letter gave us a 16% response rate and a 248.2% return on investment.
And yes, that is with me adding the fee I would have charged into the mix.
And that’s not the work I’m most proud of.
Not even close.
I’ll have more examples soon, however . . .
You’re right in the middle of reading a sales letter right now.
How am I doing?
Here’s what some of my other clients had to say
when they were asked that question…
When You’re Looking To Get A Desired Response,
Knowing What To Say Is The Number One Priority
As I said before, words can make or break your empire. When the right message is presented to your target audience, you can expect:
- Higher conversions
- More leads
- More sales
- Lowered overall advertising costs
- Fast and measurable results
Could hiring me increase your advertising results? Could you actually double or triple your profits in the next 12 months? Or even 6 months?
Maybe, maybe not.
You can find out by answer the questions I have for you at the end of this message. But, before you do, please think about the reasons why I might not be able to help you.
The fact is, I can’t help every business out there. There are even some businesses I wouldn’t help, even if I could.
So here are the…
4 Main Criteria You Need To Meet
Before Contacting Me
- Your product and/or services must be ethical and legal – I don’t pull fast ones and I refuse to work with anyone that does. If your business doesn’t provide value that is equal to or greater than the amount your customers are paying you, don’t bother contacting me. And please, please stop doing business. You’re hurting the honest folks out there
- You must be ready, willing, and able to get to take action now – Please don’t contact me if you are looking to do something months from now. Wait until you are ready to get the ball rolling. I know I am.
- You must be easy to get along with and willing to accept new ideas and concepts – My copywriting and marketing methods work wonders, but only if and when they are carried out as prescribed. I’m not here to waste your time with fluff and things you want to hear, I’m here to give you the truth and work with you in an honest manner. I expect the same kind of cooperation in return.
- You be willing to make an upfront investment – Just like you, I don’t work for free. I charge an upfront and fair fee based on the scope of the project we agree on during our call. If you are unwilling to make the investment, please refrain from contacting me until you can.
What Should You Do Now?
Answer the questions I have provided for you below. Your information will give me an idea of what your current needs are and where you a looking to go with your business.
Within 2 business days, I’ll give you a call and we can have a nice relaxed conversation and see if I can be of service to you.
I’m not interested in “hard-selling” you on anything.
At the end of our conversation, I’ll let you know how I can help grow your sales and add profits to your bottomline. If I feel like I can’t help (yes, it happens) I’ll let you know right away. I’m not interested in wasting anyone’s time… doing that isn’t profitable for either of us.
Remember, I’m looking to build long-term relationships with my clients.
If you feel the same way, answer the questions below and click the “Send To John” button.
I look forward to talking with you soon!
P.S. If you are still seeing this page, that means I am considering taking on new clients. I could pull this page down at anytime if time is fully booked and I stop accepting new clients. So if you are interested at all, make sure to contact me now before someone else takes the time that you need from me.